What are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that the visited websites send to the terminal (PC, tablet, smartphone, notebook) which are stored to then be retransmitted to the same websites on the next visit. There are various cookies that contain various information (e.g., authentication of digital information, session monitoring, memorization of preferences to send advertising messages, etc.). Each cookie, in turn, contains various data (e.g., the name of the server of origin, a numerical identifier, etc.).
This data can remain in the user’s device for various periods of time, such as a browser session, a few hours, several days or longer periods.
They are used to carry out digital authentication, session monitoring and to store information in the websites. While browsing a website, the user may also receive Cookies on his or her device that are sent from different websites or web servers (“third parties”), on which some elements may reside (such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages on other domains) present on the website that the user is browsing.
The Site uses TECHNICAL Cookies. These Cookies allow easy use of the Site for the user and make it easier for him or her to find information, simplifying the connection and the transmission of data between user and website. Their purpose is for browsing or for providing a service requested by the user. They are not used for further purposes. Technical cookies are required for the website to work properly. Without using these cookies, some operations may not be completed or they could be more complex and/or less secure. Therefore, technical cookies are indispensable. Technical cookies do not require the user’s consent in that they are necessary for the website to work correctly. Specifically, we use browsing or temporary and permanent session Cookies which guarantee normal browsing and use of the website, allowing, for example, information inherent to browsing to be saved, data to be stored to keep the browsing session active and/or to save information inherent to the “full screen” on/off settings in browsing the Site.
THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS Cookies
We also use analytics Cookies (Google Analytics) to gather information on the use of our Site. These Cookies, comparable to the technical Cookies, are treated in aggregate form to monitor the most visited areas of the website, improve website content, facilitate use and monitor correct operation of the Site.
The analytics Cookies used are set up by a website other than the one the user is visiting. This is because there are elements on every website (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages on other domains, etc.) which reside on servers other than the one of the visited website. We allow third parties to use our analytics Cookies on our Site for the purpose of saving information in anonymous form preparatory to the creation of reports on browsing of the website.
To access the advisory of the third parties, click on the following link: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?gl=it.
If you do not want your information to be used by Google Analytics, you can install browser add-ons in accordance with the methods described by Google at the following addresses:
Cookies and browser settings
Please be advised that you can authorize, limit or block Cookies through the browser settings. Nevertheless, if you set up your device to refuse technical or browsing Cookies, some of the website services may not be displayed correctly or they may not work optimally. In this section, you can find the information on how to deactivate Cookies on the most commonly used browsers.
If your browser is not on the list below, please see your browser instructions on Cookie management.
Apple Safari IOS
If you want to disable cookies in the Safari browser, go to Preferences and from the Privacy tab, select the option for blocking cookies. On iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, go to Settings, select Safari and go to the section on cookies.”
Internet Explorer version 6 or newer
• Select “Tools” on your browser bar
• Select “Internet Options
• Select “Privacy” and then click “Advanced
• Select “Replace automatic cookie management
• Deactivate “Cookies of viewed Websites” by selecting “Block
• Deactivate “Third party cookies” by selecting “Block
• Deactivate the “Session cookies” by de-selecting “Always accept session cookies”
• Click “OK”
Firefox version 9 or newer
• Select “Tools” on your browser bar
• Select “Options
• Select “Privacy
• In the “History” area, select “use personalized settings” from the drop down menu
• Deactivate the cookies by de-selecting “Accept cookies from websites”
• Click “OK
Google Chrome version 24 or newer
• Select “Chrome Menu” on your browser bar”
• Select “settings”
• Select “Show advanced settings”
• In the “Privacy” section, click “Content settings”
• Deactivate all cookies by selecting “Prevent websites from setting up data” and “Block third party cookies and website data”
• Click “OK”
SOCIAL NETWORK BUTTONS AND WIDGETS
Social network buttons are the “buttons” on the website that portray the social network icons (e.g., Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) which allow you interact directly with the social platforms with a “click”. The social network buttons on this site are the links that redirect to the Centauro S.r.l. accounts on the social networks shown. Moreover, by using these buttons, no third-party cookies are installed on the website.
In any case, the links where the user can view the privacy advisory relative to data management of the social networks where the buttons redirect are indicated below:
1. Personal Data collected by the Site.
The Data Controller shall collect the following categories of Personal Data:
- Voluntary contents and information provided by the User
- Contact information and contents: Personal Data that the User voluntarily provides to the Site during use, such as personal details, contact information, login credentials to services and / or products provided, interests and preferences, personal interests and preferences and any other personal contents, etc.
- Voluntary contents and information provided by the User
If the User does not communicate Personal Data, for which there is a legal or contractual obligation, will be impossibile to the Data Controller to provide, in whole or in part, its services. It will be impossible also in case that Personal Data is necessary requirement for the use of the service or for the contract conclusion.
The User who communicates to the Data Controller third parties Personal Data, is directly and exclusively liable for their origin, collection, processing, communication or disclosure.
- Data and contents automatically acquired while using the Site
- Technical Data: the computer system and the software procedures functional to this Site may acquire, in the course of their ordinary activity, any Personal Data whose communication is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be associated with identified Users, however, those Data, due to its nature, may identify Users in the Processing and through the association with Data held by third parties. This category includes IP addresses or domain names used by Users who connect to the Site, addresses of Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of the requested resources, time of the request, method used submitting the request to the server, size of the file obtained, etc.
- Usage Data: Personal Data may be collected relating to the use of the Site by the User, such as the pages visited, the actions performed, the features and services used by the User.
- Personal Data collected through cookies or similar technologies
2. Purposes of the processing
Collected Personal Data may be used for the performance of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and legal obligations as well as for the following purposes:
- Support and contact with the User: to answer User’s requests; for example, to obtain information on products or services (including sending the brochure, catalogue and/or other company information material), to get a quote, etc. as well as to provide help in case of issues.
- Selection of personnel to be inserted into its workforce: the personal data processing is done exclusively as part of the conduct of personnel search, selection and assessment activity, as well as the creation of a database functional to the pursuit of those purposes. In the search and selection phase, the Controller does not need to collect so-called “sensitive” data (likely to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of religious, philosophical or trade union nature, as well as personal data likely to reveal the state of health); therefore, please include in your curriculum the data necessary to assess your profile and do not indicate such sensitive information.
3. Personal Data processing methods
The Processing of Personal Data is performed with paper, IT and/or digital tools, with methods of organizations and with logics strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In certain cases, subjects other than the Data Controller who are involved in the organization of the Data Controller (such as personnel management, sales personnel, system administrators employees, etc.) or who are not (as IT companies, service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, etc.) may access to Personal Data. These subjects will be appointed, where necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller and will have access to Users Personal Data whenever required, and shall be contractually obliged to keep it confidential.
The updated list of Data Processors may be requested via email at the email address email@example.com.
4. Legal basis for the processing
User’s Personal Data is processed on the following legal basis:
- user’s consent for one or more specific purposes
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with the User and/or for the performance of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or for the exercise of public authority vested in the Data Controller;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the vital interest pursued by the Data Controller or by a third party;
It is always possible to ask the Data Controller to clarify the legal basis of each processing at the following mailing address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data are processed in the operative offices of the Data Controller and in any other place in which the parties involved in the Data processing are located. For further information, you may contact the Data Controller at the following email address email@example.com or at the following mailing address Via Euclide, 4, 20864 Agrate Brianza (MB) – ITALY .
6. Security of processing
The Data Processing is performed through adequate methods and tools to ensure the Personal Data security and confidentiality, as the Data Controller has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures which guarantee, in a provable way, that the Processing complies with the applicable law.
7. Period of storage of Data
Personal Data will be stored for the time necessary to perform the purposes for which they have been collected.
In particular, Personal Data will be stored for the whole duration of the agreement, to fulfil the inherent and consequent obligations, for the compliance with law provisions and for defensive purposes.
When the Processing of Personal Data is based on the User consent, the Data Controller may store Personal Data until the withdrawal of such consent.
Personal Data may be stored for a longer period of time in order to perform a legal obligation or public Authority order.
All Personal Data shall be deleted or stored in a form that shall not allow the identification of the User within 30 days from the end of the storage period. At the expiration of such period, the right to access, rectify, erase and of portability of Personal Data can not be exercised.
8. Automated individual decision-making
All collected Data shall not be subject to automated individual decision-making, including profiling, which may produce legal effects concerning the User or may significantly affect the User.
9. Rights of the User
The Users may exercise specific rights with respect to Personal Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw its consent at any time;
- object the Processing of its Data;
- access its Data;
- monitor and request the rectification of Data;
- obtain a restriction of Processing;
- obtain the erasure or remotion of its Personal Data;
- receive its Data or obtain the transfer to a different Data Controller;
- lodge a complaint before the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data or start legal proceedings.
n order to exercise their rights, the Users may send a request to the contact information of the Data Controller indicated in this document. These requests are free of charge and performed by the Data Controller in the shortest possible time, in any case no later than 30 days.
10. Data Controller
The Data Controller is Centauro S.r.l., with registered office in Via Euclide, 4 20864 Agrate Brianza (MB) – ITALY, Tax Code 01197310152, VAT Code 00706060969, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, certified e-mail email@example.com.
Latest update: 19/01/2021